Penblwydd yn y coed i blant o bob oed.
If you want to have a Wild Elements Birthday or for further details please contact us by using our online enquiry form.
Why not celebrate your birthday with a day in the wood for you and up to 15 of your closest friends and family? Wild Elements can tailor the activities to your interests and we will work with you to make it a memorable experience.
Our parties are child-led play schemes that constantly change according to the group’s changing wishes. Highly energised events that the kids (and parents) will love. No event is ever the same as we adapt to the weather, themes or wishes of our wild partygoers.
With our wide range of exiting games and calmer craft activities there is always something fun to do, but be sure there is always time for free play so the group can explore and enjoy the natural environment of the woods at Penrhyn Castle’s Wild in the Woods Site.
Some of our most popular games include den building, capture the flag, 3, 2, 1 SCATTER!!! and craft activities such as medallion making or God’s eyes, fun is always had. What’s more every child will leave with a sense of accomplishment as they get to try activities such as fire lighting, roasting marshmallows, cooking and many other fun things!
Times and Prices
Parents are welcome to come up to an hour before the party starts to help set up food (Not provided by Wild Elements). Our parties last for four hours at a time that you choose on our booking form, we find this is the ideal amount of time to fit in all the fun your child and his friends can have! If you’d prefer a shorter party, however, we do offer small parties, that last for two hours.
We charge £150 (by cheque) or £157 (by Paypal) for the four hour event, £100 (by cheque) or £104 (by Paypal) this will let your birthday boy/girl and up to 15 of his/her closest friends have all the fun they can have in a Natural environment.
These parties are tailored to any age group with slight variations in activities to suit different age groups.
Useful and Required information!
- All children must be properly clothed as at Wild Elements we believe:
“There is no such thing as bad weather, only inappropriate clothing.” — Sir Rannulph Fiennes
- Suitable footwear
- Waterproof clothing (if possible)
- Spare socks
- Hat and gloves (for cold weather)
- At least 1 supervising parent is required to stay for every 8 children attending.
- All birthday parties are led by experienced woodland leaders!
- Plates, Cups, Tables and tablecloths are all provided.
- We work with a ‘leave no trace’ policy which requires all rubbish to be taken disposed accordingly.
- We can do our best to meet requirements and needs of parents or arrange special activities upon request *Some notice and planning time will be required depending on the nature of the request*