|Introduction to Bushcraft|
Come and Join us for a 3 day Bushcrafting experience with our demonstrator Rheon Wyn Roberts. Each day will be self contained and you will learn many Bushcrafting principles, skills and techniques! The sessions are aimed at adults age 16+ and will be held at Penrhyn Castle on Sunday 2nd, 9th & 16th September. The sessions are 1-4pm and the price is just £20 per day or £50 for all 3 days.
There are only 8 spaces per session so BOOK NOW to avoid disappointment and begin your journey towards thriving in the natural environment!
The first Bushcraft session on Sunday 2nd September 2018 will be a Fire Session and will include:
- Lighting fires with sparks
- Using different materials to light fires e.g – materials you can find in the outdoors
- Bo drill
- More advanced fire lighting
The second session is on Sunday 9th September 2018 and will be a Shelter Session. Here you will learn:
- Shelter principles, e.g- learn what you are sheltering from,
- Tarp erection
- Leaf shelter
The final session is on Sunday 16th September 2018 and will be a Carving projects session which will teach you:
- Carving and tool use
- Introductions to different knives, axes and saws
- Making feather sticks (for fire lighting)
- Dingle sticks
- Wooden spoon making
The sessions are a fantastic opportunity to learn so many skills, meet new people and spend time in the great outdoors.